Turnaround Time

XPO is the delivery service used by Lowe's to delivery appliances. They delivered 2 refrigerators I had purchased at Lowe's in Sugar Land.

When delivering one of the refrigerators, they damaged my main door and I took pictures of the damage ASAP and also showed the damage to the delivery guy who told me that the back screws on the refrigerator chipped the door in several places, but the refrigerator itself was not damaged. I reported the damage along with the pictures to the Lowe's Manager, and he gave me an email address cdt3362@lowes.com where I should send them. I did not get any response from XPO, so I called XPO's toll free number and they gave me another email address arlene.rodriguez@xpo.com and asked that I email the pictures of the damage to her along with the Order and Delivery Information and the Job # which I did. Since, I have followed up on that email three times.

I have not heard back from Arlene or anyone at XPO even once.

Now waiting for a Lowe's Manager to file a complaint on my behalf and get this matter resolved. Very disappointing experience.

Review about: Xpo Logistics Home Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Quality of staff, Lack of responsibility, Lack of communication, Lack of responsiveness.

Comments