On November 27, I went to the Lowe on South Dakota Ave (DC) (never again), the young lady SHOW me where she input my item for delivery in the system which was the next day (November 28), that evening I received a call from XPO stating my delivery will be between 10:30-12:30 the next and that I will be notify 30 minutes before delivery.The morning of November 28, I received a phone reminder of my time of delivery.

At 11:30, I call for status on my delivery and was told by a guy that they will be there before 12:30. I received an phone call at 12:20 asking me to rate my delivery (never received a delivery). I call the delivery company and was told by someone name Tonya, my merchandise was NOT on the truck and that I had to call Lowe to reschedule my delivery. WTH.

I ask her to explain WHY did I received several phone from the delivery company of my pending delivery. Right now, *** with Lowe. They reschedule me for 29 November (minus delivery fee and was supposed to assemble my item for their mistake). The driver call me around 10:30 am, told me he will be there in one hour.

I didn't see them until 3 hrs. later, the item was not suppose to be assemble.

NEVER AGAIN will I deal with Lowe dealing with XPO delivery company.Plan to file a complaint with BBB.

Review about: Xpo Logistics Delivery Service.

Comments