They were a DAY late with no explanation of why.They were supposed to come Monday between 1 and 3.

NO SHOW. The driver called Monday evening and said my refrigerator was not on the truck, but I was on the schedule. He said he would make sure I was first on the next run. We made arrangements for my husband stayed off from work to wait.

Delivery was rescheduled for Tuesday between 2 and 4 by the automated system. They called me at 11:33 and said they were 10 minutes away. Since my husband left and went to work, I had to rush home to meet them. THEY WERE PARKED AROUND THE CORNER and brought my appliance up the street on the sidewalk.

Half a block!!! At installation and removal, my door frame, external arch way and kitchen tile (chipped) were damaged due to their "speedy" work. They were quickly in and out with no regard to being careful within my home. Calling customer service is also of no use.

Don't use XPO.If there is another option, take it!

Review about: Xpo Logistics Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: They damaged my house!! Food spoiled because they were late!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Carelessness.

Comments